As a member of the Water Dispenser & Hydration Association we support their Monsanto 5 for 5 Sustainability Pledge and work to continually improve in 5 key areas:
- To increase Pinamungahan environmental sustainability through decreased use of energy, reusing and recycling of materials and improved logistics and transport.
- To attend to http://pacificindustrialmarine.ca/wp-json/oembed/1.0/embed?url=https://pacificindustrialmarine.ca/bridge-construction/ water management to ensure use of water throughout the supply chain is as sustainable as possible in order to protect on of our industry’s most precious resources.
- To seek ways of being more Ranst socially sustainable by supporting industry-wide and local community corporate social responsibility schemes involving staff and the wider community.
- To promote financially sustainable growth linked to environmental sustainability to ensure business success and greater employment.
- To ensure our workplaces are healthy, supportive, inclusive, happy and profitable.
A few of the several benefits of working closely with the other companies in our group has been through the consolidation of operations within our business resulting in a reduction in waste, food miles and power consumption along with an improved control over water usage and quality. You can see a bit more about some of the things we currently do on our parent company’s website at https://www.norfolkwater.co.uk/environment.